(A consumer is any individual person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot predominately be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity)
Cancellation policy / Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day:
-that you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken control of the goods, if you have ordered one or more products in a single order and these will be delivered uniformly;
-that you or a third party nominated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken control of the goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
– that you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken control of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
In order to actualize your right of withdrawal, you must contact us: Last Shield Ltd. Ha-Amakim, Kibbutz Gvat Po Box 36579 Israel, Telephone number: +972-9-9668866, E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us a declaration form of your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send your declaration regarding your cancellation right before the cancellation period ends.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you withdraw from this agreement, we shall refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery charges (except for any additional charges arising from your choice of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which we receive notice of your withdrawal from this agreement, using the same payment method you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you, in which case you will not be charged for such refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is deemed to have been met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
For the return of goods, you will be charge of €150 for handling fee.
The cost You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Grounds for Exclusion or Extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
– for the delivery of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to:
Last Shield Ltd.
Ha-Amakim, Kibbutz Gvat
Po Box 36579 Israel
Telephone number: +972-9-9668866
E-mail Address: email@example.com